Forms & Info
Forms and Information
- Parental Permission to View PG or PG-13 Video/DVD
- Request to Show Commercially Purchased Video/DVD
- Mr. Issac's Handouts and Forms A variety of handouts and forms which include classroom management, interactive journals, literature, MLA citations, note taking, papers and projects, poetry, Shakespeare, grammar, and writing.
- Movie Licensing Made Easy
- Copyright Infringement Brochure
- Copyright and Fair Use Guidelines for Teachers
- Good Practice - Use of Videos and DVDs in Educational Settings
- Instructions on How to Login to Destiny for Teachers
- The Educator's Guide to Copyright and Fair Use
- Core Curriculum at UEN
- Teaching the Big 6 (Research Strategies)
- The Big 6 Powerpoints by Carol Burmester
- Teaching Tips: Reading Comprehension Strategies
- Media Center Handbook
- Abraham Lincoln: The Man and His Time An 11 minute movie showing Lincoln and images of the Civil War
- Scaffolding Methods for Research Paper Writing A research paper scaffold provides students with clear support for writing expository papers that include a question (problem), literature review, analysis, methodology for original research, results, conclusion, and references. Students examine informational text, use an inquiry-based approach, and practice genre-specific strategies for expository writing. Depending on the goals of the assignment, students may work collaboratively or as individuals. A student-written paper about color psychology provides an authentic model of a scaffold and the corresponding finished paper. The research paper scaffold is designed to be completed during seven or eight sessions over the course of four to six weeks.
- A Survival Guide for Teaching Students How to Write Research Papers A 30 series of lesson plans to write a research paper
- Writing a Research Paper - Purdue Objectives:
- The students will gain knowledge of how to research and write a paper.
- They will use Google Notebook as the main way of gathering research.
- Students will be able to write a paper in APA format with five or fewer minor mistakes.
- They will take their research and put it into Google Notebook, creating informational headings and folders to keep it organized.
- Finally, students will present their research and show how they have used Google Notebook to keep their research organized.
Technology Helps and Information
Teacher Technology Helps
There are no articles in this category. If subcategories display on this page, they may contain articles.